Thursday, May 1, 2008

Safety Cove HDR

I was trying to go through all my holiday shots in the order I took them, but I got impatient last night.

I decided to go straight to some HDR shots from Safety Cove beach. On my previous trip to the Tasman Peninsula I stayed at Sea Change at Safety Cove, a little B&B that is almost the last building on the peninsula. I returned there because a: I absolutely loved the views and the sound of the waves crashing on the beach, b: I knew I could get some good shots on the beach and surrounding area. I would recommend staying here to anyone!

I had two mornings to explore the beach area and take the shots I wanted. The first morning I got onto the beach and found that the small rivulet I had found on my last trip had been filled in. That was unfortunate but I found other areas to shoot.

This shot was taken on the first day on my way to Eddystone Point. I drove down to a flood way and found this scene waiting for me.



The rest of these images are from the beach at Safety Cove.













These images and more can be found in my HDR gallery.

I'll have more images processed in the next few days. Keep an eye out on my site!

2 comments:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Col, these are stunning! I'm loving how great they look! the beach ones around the sunset time are beautiful, the water looks so smooth.

And that 1st one is awesome!!

love em & can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.