Thursday, May 8, 2008

Calendar Submission

I've been busy lately!

About a month ago I approached the printers of the Tasmanian Alkaloids calendar about getting some of my images into next years calendar. I was told I had a good chance of this. At the time I had my Photography Anthology book as my portfolio, this got me a foot in the door. They asked me to put some photos together for consideration and thats what I've been doing this last week.

After my trip down the east coast I had some very good landscapes but, I still had plenty of images from the trip that I hadn't processed. I knew some of them would be good chances of making the calendar so, I went through and processed a select few.

For my presentation I put another book together with only Tasmanian Landscapes in it.

www.colbluephotogr...
By


Many of the images in the book have been seen on my blog before or are on my site. Some are still sitting on my computer waiting for me to upload to my site at a later date. They cover a wide area of Tasmania. Strahan, St Helens, Freycinet, Tasman Peninsula, Port Arthur, Richmond Bridge, Russell Falls and Mt Roland. I hope that I will be successful in getting some images in their calendar.

1 comment:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Good luck with this - this is wonderful!