Wednesday, January 21, 2009

West Head Lookout

This was my next stop after leaving Bradys Lookout on the Tamar River. I was much calmer after taking the shots of the Tamar but I was behind schedule. I had planned a drive to different locations to coincide with the sun. Due the the fact I was already 2 hours behind I changed my plans and only managed to hit two other places. This is the second of the three spots.

I drove down the west side of the Tamar and arrived at Greens Beach. From here I took Gardners Road out to the West Head lookout. It's in a national park so permits do apply. The lookout looks over Anderson Bay towards Badgers Head.

I can tell you it was blowing!! The trees aren't leaning inland for there health. :) A couple of times I found it hard to keep my eyes open while taking photos. I had to take my hat off or it would be lodged in a sand dune by now.

At this point I had almost forgotten I'd been at work earlier in the day. It was a very nice feeling!



West Heads Lookout




West Heads Lookout




West Heads Lookout

No comments: