Saturday, January 24, 2009

Shaggy Stacks

With the unplanned day off yesterday I wasn't sure what to do to fill in my time. I went to the golf driving range for a quick bucket then started back home. That's when I thought I'd head towards Ben Lomond. I haven't been up there before and wanted to do some recon for the future.

Once again I found a rough dirt track leading up to the resort. My car really isn't designed for that sort of road, but that doesn't seem to stop me. I got up there and was absolutely freezing! And to make matters worse the lookout track was closed due to engineering concerns, so I didn't get any good shots for the trip.

However, on the drive out I came across more haystacks, this time they were shaggy. Of course I had to stop and take a couple shots. That is Ben Lomond in the background of the first three shots.



Shaggy Stacks




Shaggy Stacks




Shaggy Stacks




Shaggy Stacks

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

Anonymous said...

oooooooooo I like the very last shot here the very best. It is so perfect. Sure doesn't look like a place that would be freezing.

:-)