Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winner!?!?

There I was Wednesday morning waiting for an email for a client when I received an email from Jen Rinaldi. The title of the email was "FWD: Tasmania Sweepstakes Winner".

Earlier in the year I told her about this competition to try and win a trip to Tasmania. I thought it would be a long shot but you never know your luck.

So there I was, reading the line and getting very excited about the possibility she had actually won the competition, because quite frankly that's the way it reads to me. So my first thought was "no way?", which quickly became "this could be awesome!". Filled with anticipation I clicked on the email only to find she hadn't won. It was all about "the winners" exploits in Tasmania, not "you are the winner".

I've got to say I was disappointed! I was thinking that the email would say something like "I'm on my way to Tassie, my flight gets in at xxxxx.....". Wishful thinking I guess?

Oh well, it got my full and undivided attention (at least for a few moments). :)

No comments: