Thursday, December 25, 2008

2008 Senior Medal Winner

I have been a golfer for many, many years now and I’ve been a member of the Quamby / Prospect Vale GC for the last 9 years. I’ve won my share of prizes in that time, this year I decided to give something back to the club. The club has grown in the last three years since we moved to Country Club Tasmania and a large number of the newer members are seniors. With that in mind I choose to donate a prize for the Senior Medal.

The inaugural winner of the Senior Medal for 2008 is Denis Lockwood! The prize is a 12” x 18” framed print of Safety Cove. Congratulations Denis!!


2008 Senior Medal Winner

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful gift! The photo itself is so peaceful and serene.

What a nice thing to do. Hope he will always cherish it!