Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Movember

To Mo or not to Mo, That is the question! I’ve done both in recent times but next month the Mo makes a return.


During Movember (the month formerly known as November) I’ll be growing a Mo. I'm bringing the Mo back because I'm passionate about tackling men's health issues and being proactive in the fight against men's depression and prostate cancer. But growing a Mo isn’t going to help unless I can raise some donations for the Movember Foundation.
Movember - Sponsor Me

If you would like to donate to my Mo and help me in this worthy pursuit you can: Click this link https://www.movember.com/au/donate/donate-details.php?action=sponsorlink&rego=1421076&country=au and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account.

All donations over $2 are tax deductible.

More information is available at http://www.movember.com/.




Thank you for any help you can give me.

I’ll be sure to keep the blog updated each week with a new Mo photo. The photos will start Friday when I give myself a clean shave and start Movember!

No comments: