Monday, August 18, 2008

What's been happening?

It seems that time has gotten away from me in the last few months. I haven't had time to get out and take many new photos. I haven't even had time to keep up to date on the net. It's just a case of life getting in the way of life.

I have been doing a few things during these past months but, I wont divulge everything in one post. I need to keep something to talk about.

I have been doing some product photography as part of my day job. That hasn't been too bad and I have got another job lined up for something similar, not through work. We just have to workout some times and places.

Other than that I've been going through some of my old and not so old photos. I have found a couple shots that I liked but needed re-processing. The results have been quite good.

All of these shots are from my trips to the Tasman Peninsula. The first two were shot on my old Panasonic FZ-30, about 18 months ago, and put through Photomaitx. I'm very pleased with the results.



Safety Cove Beach, Tasman peninsula





Safety Cove Beach, Tasman peninsula



The third shot was taken with my Nikon D80 earlier this year. The original processing of this shot was a bit flat for colour, so I increased it!



Safety Cove Beach, Tasman peninsula



These shots and more can been found on my website www.colbluephotography.com

1 comment:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Hey Col,

Got your email. Life has been getting in the way of me too. I saw you had some new posts so I figured I would say hi here first. Glad you went back to the archives and reprocessed these beacuse they are beautiful...I wish I was sitting there right now.

Glad to see you posting again!

Your friend,

Jen