Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Liffey Infrared

I haven't been updating my blog of late. No real reason for it, I've just been slack. The worst thing is I haven't been keeping up with reading/commenting on my favourite blogs. I hope to rectify that in the coming days.

I still have quite a few images to process from my little excursions around the north of the state a couple months ago. This shot is a start at least.

I've had a few people mention of late that I have a distinctive style to my shots. I would say that my shots and processing is influenced by the photographers and images I look at. I do have a fascination with water and feel much more at home shooting with water in the frame. To be honest I'm not sure I have a style as such and some of the time I don't like the results I come up with. I think I'm still searching for "my style" and with each image I'm getting closer to it, whatever "it" is.



Infrared Liffey River

No comments: