Thursday, February 12, 2009

Table Cape Lighthouse

Table Cape is much like the Nut at Stanley, the remains of a volcano. There is a lighthouse and tulip farm on top of Table Cape which are worth having a look at. Unfortunately I went in the wrong month. The tulips are in full bloom in October during the Wynyard Tulip Festival. (The same time of year when I play my Golf Club Championships)

I'll have to make an effort to get here in October this year!



Table Cape Lighthouse




Table Cape Lighthouse




Table Cape

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

even without the tulips these are just lovely. Hope you do make it there again...this October.

Anonymous said...

Stunning shots, of a stunning location. I'd be back there too as often as possible. I love the lighthouse shots - great colour and composition too.

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere … I understand this question. Let's discuss.