Friday, March 7, 2008

HDR and Baskerville

I managed to find the Natsoft results from the weekends round at Baskerville. It was hidden in the wrong year (someone made a mistake). Anyway, here is a link to the results.

Here is one of my favourite motorbike shots from the weekend. More images can be found in the Baskerville 50th anniversary gallery.




Because so many cars were on static display I was able to take multiple exposure shots of some that caught my eye. By doing this I was able to create High Dynamic Range (HDR) images using a program called Photomatix Pro by HDRsoft.

Here are some of the images.







More of my HDR images can be seen in the HDR gallery on my web site: www.colbluephotography.com

1 comment:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Love the HDR work. The sky looks awesome in that first one.
And I love the intensity of the colors!