Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 in Review

In 2007 I started to take photography much more serious and saw a marked improvement from 2006. The following images are some of my favourites from the year in chronological order.

8 Balls Racked



The Nut, Stanley



Church Ruins at Port Arthur



Locked



Port Arthur



Safety Cove, Tasman Peninsula



Full Moon



Sunset



Memorial Statue, Sheffield



Alter



This image won Photo Forum Contest #7

History Studies



This image earned a photo of the week at Catchfence photos.

Scott Waters



In July I upgrade my camera from My Panasonic FZ-30 to a Nikon D80. It is a fantastic camera!!

Lilydale River



Hogarth Falls



Strahan Harbour HDR



Strahan Harbour



Formula 3



This image earned a photo of the week #8 at Catchfence photos.

Matt Coates



This image earned a photo of the week #12 at Catchfence photos.

Mitchell Griffin



Evercreech River



Russell Falls



Russell Falls IR



Walkway



To finish the year off with a bang, some fireworks!



If you want to see more of my images, have a look at my website!

1 comment:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Hey Col!

I just saw your note...It rememinded me I hadn't checked your blog in a while. Glad I did because I enjoyed seeing your year in Review.

I would have like to have featured my favorite shots of the year myself BUT that would have taken me all of 2008 to figure out what those were!

We both have definitely grown over the past year with our photography and I enjoyed seeing your favorites. :)

Jen